Gibson Brands Forums

Law of the Sea Treaty Will Erode U.S. Sovereignty "Very Socialst"

Californiaman

What did you think of the zep?

I really need to review the actual treaty' date=' bill, what ever. To answer your question. No, I don't want the U.N. regulating pollution in our borders. Fox News isn't my idea of a legitimate source though so I reserve judgment until I get a better source.

[/quote']

I understand your skepticism. This treaty is something that a few "conservative talk radio shows" have been talking about for some time. I first heard about it several years ago when John Kerry was running for president, one of them brought it up that he is in favor of it. When I saw that Fox News had it on its websight today I couldn't help but read it because I was familiar with it.

Here's what I think about the Zepp, ready...

You're doing something that I've been unable to do. I applaud you for that. I wish I had more time to get together with "any" musicians in my small town. Problem is I don't know too many and right now with baseball season getting underway, I'm busier than a three peckered billy goat in a heard of nanny goats!

It sounded good. I love The Ocean. It was one of the first songs I learned. No Bass? And the solo... it sounded like someone was trying to play a solo on top of the main guitar part. Did I hear that right.

...I really need to review the actual treaty' date=' bill, what ever. To answer your question. No, I don't want the U.N. regulating pollution in our borders. Fox News isn't my idea of a legitimate source though so I reserve judgment until I get a better source.[/quote']

If you can't read a short article like Caliman posted, I doubt you'll make it through the legislation...Maybe Keith Olberman or Chris Matthews will report on it and you'll get to have them help you make up your mind...

If you can't read a short article like Caliman posted' date=' I doubt you'll make it through the legislation...Maybe Keith Olberman or Chris Matthews will report on it and you'll get to have them help you make up your mind...[/quote']

Well, unlike you, I actually make up my own mind on issues that effect my life. It's probably been over 2 years since I have seen either of those two people you mentioned.

Archived