Gibson Brands Forums

Classic Judas Priest

IanHenry

I put on Unleashed In The East last year while exercising and took it off after about two songs. I got tried of hearing Halford do that high scream he does. Stand up for exciter...

Once again my theory holds true of if you are/were a lead singer in the 70's you were not allowed to button your shirt. Obviously that was Priest pre-leather bondage gear era.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

22 hours ago, brad1 said:

Nice song from what I believe is their best album; Sad Wings of Destiny. 

Yes Brad, I agree with you on that.  I saw them when they toured the album, I'd never heard of them until then but my friends and I would go and watch any band who's name looked interesting, but you could go and see bands for about £1.50 (about $2 I guess). I went to watch them again a year or two later and they were like a different band, all leather & studs. Not much interest to me then, however I do like their version of Diamonds & Rust.  

13 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I put on Unleashed In The East last year while exercising and took it off after about two songs. I got tried of hearing Halford do that high scream he does  

I think Rob Hanford is one of the greatest hard rock singers of all time. 
And I like his high screaming! A lot!😃