Gibson Brands Forums

Are "signed" Gibsons (by Rock & Roll Hall of Fame members) really more valuable?

Sheepdog1969

1 hour ago, Pinch said:

I like John 5. He wakes up, plays guitar, plays more guitar, eats, plays guitar, and then he plays some guitar. Then he goes to bed thinking, I can't wait until tomorrow - I'm gonna play guitar. Glad he didn't disappear into obscurity after Manson. 

He's a good player. M M can go get arse reamed by men with a large prosthetic. He would probably enjoy it and has probably already done it.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

10 minutes ago, Shannon Redd said:

U gotta love that straw cowboy hat and sun glasses with the fur coat , it's like ok , here he comes, oh look he's got another fender telecaster! Lol , gotta love the guy , he  slayed"beat it " that was epic awesome destruction,, head is still spinning watching that .

Yeah he killed Beat It on that one album of his. I like it better that the original. Yeah John loves a Tele.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

2 minutes ago, Shannon Redd said:

While we're still talking about signed Gibson Customs Les Pauls, I got to admit once I had the chance to buy a Gibson Custom LP (black),, in good shape, (look like it had the &_$@ played out of it), just needed a little TLC, and some new frett wires) ,  guitar signed by Fleetwood Mac, with a signed auto graph picture and a  COA the whole band, 5,000.00 , i still think about that today , one of the biggest regrets I be had, 

Why would you want a drummers sig on a guitar? I saw Linsey Buckingham several years back. He was absolutely on it. I wanted to go home and smash all my guitars.