Gibson Brands Forums

NCD/DVDD

Sgt. Pepper

Today it says out for delivery for the 3 CD / 1 DVD of Be Bop Deluxe - Sunburst Finish. I also got Bil Nelson - Live At Metropolis Studio. Its a 2CD / 1 DVD set. Like a idiot I forgot to change my address on ebay (as I rarley buy form them) and it is going to Virginia. My brother will be mailing it to me. Its out for delivery too. On the way  too is Be Bop Deluxe  - Live At The Hammersmith Odeon 1977. Its a 3 LP set on white vinyl. 

The crime of the century is Gibson gives a sig model to any boy band member, but Mr. Nelson has no ES-345 sig model.

Pics when I get it. I think there is gonna be a naked woman on the cover in a large plastic tube holding a burning ES shaped guitar.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Bill Nelson And The Gentleman Roceteers - Live At The Metropolis Studios came today. Once again I’ll post a pic if you give a rip. He plays his old ES-345 on it with the Wiggle Stick on it that make the notes go up and down in pitch.