Gibson Brands Forums

Hep me! Can a Hummingbird be only studio guitar?

babydaddymusic

On 1/22/2023 at 4:11 PM, olie said:

I think a bagpipe and banjo duo might rock!

You have vision - can you think up the percussive third for a power-trio ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Kitchen gear ?

This is the mandolin player in my summer bluegrass band in Nova Scotia -- THE JORDAN FALLS SUMMER BAND.  For may years he was the head of the piper' guild -- there are 50 of them!  We once played a 1 hour show using the small pipes and single note straight harp with a lot of reverb.  Maybe the next big thing?

Let's pick (or pipe?)

-Tom

Edited by tpbiii