Gibson Brands Forums

I Saw The Big Boy And Signs For The Mothman Museum

Sgt. Pepper

So I just got back from Michigan, and while there I saw the Big Boy. I had not been in one since the 70's probably in Cali. While driving in WV I saw signs for the Mothman Museum. I would have stopped, but I was suffering from eating White Castles in Ohio. 

8x3KSX3.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

I recently moved to the south west from the mid west. One of the things I miss is my monthly trip to White Castle. Now I have to get them frozen. They're ok but just not exactly the same.

Anytime I went from Indy to the southeast part of the state, I usually planned a trip to the Big Boy restaurant in Greensburg Indiana. I usually got the Super Big Boy, their fish sandwich is good also.

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I recently moved to the south west from the mid west. One of the things I miss is my monthly trip to White Castle. Now I have to get them frozen. They're ok but just not exactly the same.

Anytime I went from Indy to the southeast part of the state, I usually planned a trip to the Big Boy restaurant in Greensburg Indiana. I usually got the Super Big Boy, their fish sandwich is good also.

We did breakfast,  but when I was a kid we would go there for dinner and I remember the burgers  being good. 

Frozen Castles are not the same. My Cheese Castles came in Veteran approved flag themed boxes.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

I haven't seen the Big Boy in many years.

Last White Castle burgers I ate were in the 1980's, in St Louis, MO.
After a hard night of drinking with good friends.

My wife and I did suffer recently from eating some Crystal burgers.
(Crystal is a burger chain featuring small, square burgers, much like White Castle.)

Bloody God-awful.

😔