Gibson Brands Forums

Jalapeño-Thunderburgers

Thundergod

Arizona...just south of Phoenix.

I saw the episode of Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" when he & his brother went to Ecuador. I couldn't believe how much they ate just at breakfast. I'm sure a little ol' burger would be nothing for you! LOL

Red, that place looks really interesting... very tempting... even if you aonly get to eat there once in your life (which is the most probable outcome)

"unlimited flatline fries"... damn...

I'll try to make something like that here next week... will take pics...

Red' date=' that place looks really interesting... very tempting... even if you aonly get to eat there once in your life (which is the most probable outcome)

"unlimited flatline fries"... damn...

I'll try to make something like that here next week... will take pics...[/quote']

See, I wouldn't even be able to make it through the Single Bypass Burger. (I can never finish a meal anymore, but that's another story).

But I was just thinking earlier...maybe I should take pictures of my food the next time I see the kitchen. (It's a rarity for me).

BTW, Homz put up some video of last night's jam, if you haven't seen it.

Wow never even heard of the place with the bypass burger and i'm about five minutes away from Chandler Az.

I'll have to check it out if I'm ever feelin brave or suicidal...

Did you watch that video? Most people there are older than what one would expect (some looked like twice as old as the oldest here), I expected to see lots of teenagers as they are less likely to die from eating that stuff. Maybe those burgers are fat and cholesterol-free?

Archived