Gibson Brands Forums

No marking in pickup cavity

Bryant

My 2019 Les Paul (ltps6a19b8nh3) is completely blank in the pickup cavities.  I mean bare wood with no writing.  Nothing else about the guitar seems unusual.  I have the checklist and baby photo, and everything seems to match perfectly.  No modifications seem to have ever been made to the guitar.  Date codes on pickups and pots match up, and solders look original.  Have any of you ever seen things before?

23 hours ago, Bryant said:

My 2019 Les Paul (ltps6a19b8nh3) is completely blank in the pickup cavities.  I mean bare wood with no writing.  Nothing else about the guitar seems unusual.  I have the checklist and baby photo, and everything seems to match perfectly.  No modifications seem to have ever been made to the guitar.  Date codes on pickups and pots match up, and solders look original.  Have any of you ever seen things before?

So what’s the problem? You want me to come to your house, and write something with a Sharpie in your pick up cavity,  I can?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2024 at 9:19 AM, Dub-T-123 said:

Missed opportunity to use the phrase “cavity search” or something Sgt

I’m not an alien. I leave that to the flying saucer time traveling professionals.