Gibson Brands Forums

Joe the (not real) plumber speaks.

Homz

You' date=' my friend are in a league of your own when it comes to perpetrating stupidity! Congrats!:D [/quote']

That's because they don't have a league to accommodate you and some of your "Gee, I wish the Confederacy still existed"-mentality friends.

KSG is great to take literally, because he ends every post with a compliment to those he hates most.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's because they don't have a league to accommodate you and some of your "Gee' date=' I wish the Confederacy still existed"-mentality friends.

KSG is great to take literally, because he ends every post with a compliment to those he hates most.

[/quote']

You are the best and brightest!:D =P~

You are the best and brightest!:D =P~

A brief description of all KSG's posts:

1) Copy/Paste

2) Wait for response

3) Tell them how brilliant they are. (sarcastically)

4) Optionally used to insult the previous poster.

You could save us some time. KSG from now on just say "That's a 1,2,3, or 4.

If you choose a #1. I'll play along and say something like, " I didn't read it, but I'm sure it was brilliant".

A brief description of all KSG's posts:

1) Copy/Paste

2) Wait for response

3) Tell them how brilliant they are. (sarcastically)

4) Optionally used to insult the previous poster.

You could save us some time. KSG from now on just say "That's a 1' date='2,3, or 4.

If you choose a #1. I'll play along and say something like, " I didn't read it, but I'm sure it was brilliant".

[/quote']

Awesome post Homz! Yeah!!!:D

st_howto_f.jpg

I was wondering if this "Joe the (not real) plumber" is sort of like "Obama the (not real) President" that I've heard so much about? You know since he will not produce a "real" birth certificate and stuff. I'm just wondering if its sort of the same?

+100=d>

That's right.

I agree with you.

So why are certain forum members always deriding Christians' date=' Jews, Muslims?

Unless unless of course they are anti-God.[/quote']

Try to understand.

I am not anti-god. I am anti-many of his/her/its followers. That would be those that believe it is their duty to borough into the minds of all who don't subscribe to their views. These people are no different then the extremists of all faiths. They are leaches on society.

The truth hurts' date=' doesn't it[/quote']

No, I don't need to justify my status as a true American to you or anyone else. My religious affiliations or lack there of have no bearing on my status as a citizen of The United States of America.

You may want to review the 1st amendment to the Constitution of the USA.

No' date=' I don't need to justify my status as a true American to you or anyone else. My religious affiliations or lack there of have no bearing on my status as a citizen of The United States of America.

You may want to review the 1st amendment to the Constitution of the USA.

[/quote']

You are an American, just not a true American

American(s) may refer to:

A citizen or something of or from the United States

A citizen of one of the nations of the Americas

A person who considers himself/herself to be ethnically American (see American ethnicity)

The indigenous peoples of the Americas

In casual usage, American English: the version of English spoken in the U.S.

American(s) may refer to:

A citizen or something of or from the United States

A citizen of one of the nations of the Americas

A person who considers himself/herself to be ethnically American (see American ethnicity)

The indigenous peoples of the Americas

In casual usage' date=' American English: the version of English spoken in the U.S.[/quote']

I'm thinking he wasn't talking about those kinds of Americans. He was probably referring to those who pose in front of flags while holding a bible. These are usually the same ones that were to damn scared to have actually served their country in any civil fashion. Such as the military, fire fighters, and or police.

I'm thinking he wasn't talking about those kinds of Americans. He was probably referring to those who pose in front of flags while holding a bible. These are usually the same ones that were to damn scared to have actually served their country in any civil fashion. Such as the military' date=' fire fighters, and or police.

[/quote']

or the UAW...#-o

or the UAW...=P~

I don't serve the UAW. The UAW serves me. You really need to do some research on what rights we now have as Americans thanks to organized labor. These rights have dwindled lately and will soon die if we don't protect them and the organized labor movements. But then you'd be fine with that. You'd be fine with child labor and mandated 16 hour work days. Those are good things in your mind. Builds character.

I don't serve the UAW. The UAW serves me. You really need to do some research on what rights we now have as Americans thanks to organized labor. These rights have dwindled lately and will soon die if we don't protect them and the organized labor movements. But then you'd be fine with that. You'd be fine with child labor and mandated 16 hour work days. Those are good things in your mind. Builds character.

Homz,

We now have laws against child labor...don't need the unions for that one...

We now have laws against FORCED 16 hour workdays...don't need the union for that one...

We now have laws that protect ALL American workers from an unsafe workplace, or unfair labor practices...don't need the union for that either...

So what does the UAW do for America? If you really believe that the UAW serves you and not the other way around...then you are too far gone to save...Enjoy your little dream.=P~

Homz' date='

We now have laws against child labor...don't need the unions for that one...

We now have laws against FORCED 16 hour workdays...don't need the union for that one...

We now have laws that protect ALL American workers from an unsafe workplace, or unfair labor practices...don't need the union for that either...

So what does the UAW do for America? If you really believe that the UAW serves you and not the other way around...then you are too far gone to save...Enjoy your little dream.=P~ [/quote']

+1

The unions were a good thing once upon a time. My dad was in the union and so was my father-in-law.

If I remember correctly, some companies closed shop in the north where the union has a hold and re-opened in the south. I don't think they had any sweat shops when I lived in the south and did my short stint working in a factory.

Archived