Gibson Brands Forums

I'm Thinking About Becoming A Liberal.

Murph

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How old are you? Surely you're still in school and are being brainwashed....

Exactly how do you do that?

Gimme some details instead of knee-jerk' date=' spoon-fed, feel-good, group-hug, One World bullsh!t.

What do YOU do that would be considered "green" enough to make Al Gore happy?

I don't care what your Mom & Dad do, or what your school does - what do YOU do using your own money and effort?

[/quote']

I am in fact still in school and particularly not in any brainwashing ones. However I also learn mostly from other sources like non- fiction books and the truthful information on the internet.

It seems that you need to be spoon- fed this information judging by your arrogance and ignorance so below is a list of ideas;

recycle, recycle unusable materials made up of metals, plastics, cardboard, and paper products. oh and at your local recycling center they have a place for those dead batteries.

carpool, hitch a ride with someone else or perhaps ride a bike instead.

replace regular light bulbs with compact fluorescent and recycle them when they are used up.

make a compost pile.

make a veggie garden, or plant some fruit trees. provide yourselves with natural food.

use foam instead of packing peanuts.

insulate your home.

get reusable bags rather than the plastic ones for the grocery store.

turn off the lights when needed.

those are just some well known tips.

oh and what do i do? all of the above tht i just posted.

I am in fact still in school and particularly not in any brainwashing ones. However I also learn mostly from other sources like non- fiction books and the truthful information on the internet.

It seems that you need to be spoon- fed this information judging by your arrogance and ignorance so below is a list of ideas;

recycle' date=' recycle unusable materials made up of metals, plastics, cardboard, and paper products. oh and at your local recycling center they have a place for those dead batteries.

carpool, hitch a ride with someone else or perhaps ride a bike instead.

replace regular light bulbs with compact fluorescent and recycle them when they are used up.

make a compost pile.

make a veggie garden, or plant some fruit trees. provide yourselves with natural food.

use foam instead of packing peanuts.

insulate your home.

get reusable bags rather than the plastic ones for the grocery store.

turn off the lights when needed.

those are just some well known tips.

oh and what do i do? all of the above tht i just posted.[/quote']

Good for you. Don't let him bully you from doing the right thing.

Archived