Gibson Brands Forums

Hi

callen3615

Bobby Joe, ran off with Billy Ray's wife.

She simply had enough of his drinking and sneakin' round.

Commin' home at all hours of the night.

I guess when Annie May tookt off, she emptied Billy Ray's bank account.

Then, Billy Ray got mad. Then he got to hittin' the jug again.

Got real drunk. Grabbed his shotgun and jumped into his ol' pickup trucked 'n' tookt after 'em.

Round 'bout Cobblers Bend he come on what he'd thought was Billy Ray's 'ol Dodge.

Started after them two like an old moonshiner trying to out run the law.

Just about that time a dear jumped right through the windshield of that ol' Chevy truck.

Killed Billy Ray right then and their on the road just outside Cobblers Bend. Messed the dear up too.

Bobby Joe and Annie May, they moved on. Got married. Not long after Billy Ray's funeral she got an insurance check fort when he died.

That's it I reckon.

Bobby Joe' date=' ran off with Billy Ray's wife.

She simply had enough of his drinking and sneakin' round.

Commin' home at all hours of the night.

I guess when Annie May tookt off, she emptied Billy Ray's bank account.

Then, Billy Ray got mad. Then he got to hittin' the jug again.

Got real drunk. Grabbed his shotgun and jumped into his ol' pickup trucked 'n' tookt after 'em.

Round 'bout Cobblers Bend he come on what he'd thought was Billy Ray's 'ol Dodge.

Started after them two like an old moonshiner trying to out run the law.

Just about that time a dear jumped right through the windshield of that ol' Chevy truck.

Killed Billy Ray right then and their on the road just outside Cobblers Bend. Messed the dear up too.

Bobby Joe and Annie May, they moved on. Got married. Not long after Billy Ray's funeral she got an insurance check fort when he died.

That's it I reckon.[/quote']

Hey Ca.Man. You ortent to be airin' our dirty laundery in front of the company. Family business is family business and none of theirun'. B)

Archived