Gibson Brands Forums

Praying to the porcelain gods.

Homz

Praying to the porcelain gods.

Back in the day; that being when ever you were young and stupid, what great concerts did you attend and don't remember. You know the shows that you lie to your friends about and talk about how great the show was even though you spent half of it in the rest room praying to the porcelain gods.

I was pretty messed up at a Journey show in about 1983, but not so bad that I missed the show.

even when i drank' date=' i never boozed at concerts. i never will understand why people pay 30, 40, 100 dollars or more for a ticket and thne get lit up and miss the show.[/quote']

Agreed!

As Soft Cell once said, I don't pray that way.

I was taking vitamin A and went to a Rush concert. I remember watching the light/laser show and laughing uncontrollable. Dont remember the music at all.

Vitammin A will do that. LOL

I've always had to drive a ways to see any concert, so Drinking wasn't really an option. Except a few time when I went to Vegas or Laughlin, but then I waited till after the concert. The Grateful Dead in Vegas I was as as Blitzoed as a guy could get, but I remember every minute of all three shows I saw. I don't remeber leaving the parking lot, or walking from the Luxor to the Flamingo, or when the sun came up, but I remeber the concert.

Archived