Gibson Brands Forums

Jermy Fuller at Fullers is the best

eeh1

Hello all. Jeremy will be getting me a new case for my damaged SJ200 case. I talked with him on the phone and he was excellent. I said I would try to fix the case iIhad and he said let me contact Gibson because you did not get what you paid for. I told him not to go to any trouble I could make due and he said I want you to be a customer of mine again. I then told him I would tell everyone on the Gibson Forums how good you were to me.

Jeremy dicounted the SJ200.

Jeremy got me a new case.

Jeremy Fuller has an excellent dealership.

Fullers Guitars is where I will be buying my next guitar. I hope that is not soon hahahahahaha I bought 4 this year and I had 4 for about 20 years.

If you want great guitars and service, buy at Fullers.

Eric Harding

I have had excellent treatment and prices at Fullers- good folks all they way- except they don't keep their website up very much. I bought http://www.fullersguitar.com/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,1990/category_id,104/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,27/ this very guitar from them weeks ago, which means they don't have it in stock, and I can see the label in the pix so i know for sure- and they just listed it for sale yesterday!

In the meantime they listed another small body for a month after they sold it- i know because I called to buy it and it was gone, so I bought the LOO.

Conclusion- Fullers has some great guitars for sale and good prices too, but don't go by the website- call them- the prices go down and the inventory may surprise you. They'll send pix of anything they have.

Archived