Gibson Brands Forums

please help me please please

curtis adkins

hi all im curtis adkins and i have been playing guitar since i waz 7 or 8 any way's i can rem sitting with my dad ( passed 1 8 08 ) and watching the song remains the same and lookin at page and his 1959 les paul i waz hit i fell in love in 96 gibson redone this guitar i started writting and calling beggin gibson to help me get one but no reply and no luck in 2004 they redid this guitar again but this time they were perfect i started tryin to get gibson to help me again no luck and these 04 jimmy page's are byfar my fav guitar in the world they are art ; ) my dad died in jan 8 08 i called and wrote gibson to help me get a guitar tp play my dad's memorial but they told me they cnt help me and it's not there prob i waz sooooooooooooooooooo upset im still hurt but im here still tryin to get gibson to help me on my mission to get an 04 page les paul i live on ssi and cnt work so it is hard for me to get money i have 2 kids now and wow do i feel it lol i begg yall to help me have my one dream to own my own jimmy page 2004 sunburst i begg yall please please help me my life has been sucky up till now so can yall make one dream come true please please i could understand if i had a job or a guitar but i don't i have nothing but GOD N CHRIST so i begg you please please please help me this one time please save me gibson guitars ur freind curtis l adkins jr/ akron ohio

=P~

BEL CU LO PIENO !!! =P~

Ehm... My dream is a Zakk Wylde Signature...but i can't afford it... PLZ PLOX PLIXXXX HELP ME !!! Give me your fkin money....

...NO COMMENT...

Ne avevo visti tanti di spam ma uno così mai prima d'ora.

Sorry to invade the Italian section' date=' just came here following this guy's posts (asking for the #1 JP les paul) and got dazled by gturcati's avatar... who is that girl? She looks really beautiful.[/quote']

eheh Gturcati has ever beautiful girls in his avatars O:)

Sorry to invade the Italian section' date=' just came here following this guy's posts (asking for the #1 JP les paul) and got dazled by gturcati's avatar... who is that girl? She looks really beautiful.[/quote']

Hey bro you're welcome here #-o she's just a typical italian beauty, you should come in our country and take a look!

Archived