Gibson Brands Forums

Wolverine vs. Terminator

Californiaman

Yeah well me and my boys seem to agree that Wolverine is one badassdude.

He could take Terminator in any one of its forms.

Wolverine over Terminator any time.

...ok' date=' lets say wolverine wins against the terminator... but what about you face him with this guy:

[img']http://gatorshater.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/pie2.jpg[/img]

(for those of you that don't know... that's the one and only, the sex machine sent from the future to satisfy one lucky lady... The Sherminator)

I would like to see you guys try in 2009.

The US's entire military is overseas. You're right' date=' now's the time for us to strike!

At the risk of turning this into one ugly political thread' date=' I have to say I think Canada's lack of a "great military contingent" has more to do with them not pissing people around the world on a daily basis than having a population of only 30 mill :) [/quote']

Helps having the world's greatest super power next door. :)

You FAIL.

Wolverine is not undestructible... not at all.

I have proof' date=' just ask.[/quote']

Show me the proof! The metal in Wolverine's bones is indestructible. and he has the power of healing also..

In days of future past a centinel (yes, a single sentinel) killed him.

In age of apocalypse he doesnt have one of his hands and half his arm... they were cut off by cyclops.

I can do this all day... there's been lots of times when he's been killed or cut in halves and such.

If Christian Bale aka Batman with a gay sex operators voice can take on countless...then Wolverine would demolish a Terminator, while getting roundhoused by Chuck Norris!

p.s......we're the reason the White House is a WHITE house.........mooooooooooo fiya!

Archived