Gibson Brands Forums

King Matthew.....

wicked1

So Homz' date=' Wicked do you both have your own computer or do you take turns on the keys? Just wondering.[/quote']

I think that they have a custom computer, setup like the old drivers ed cars...that way Wicked1 can help homz on his learner's keyboard...=D>

So Homz' date=' Wicked do you both have your own computer or do you take turns on the keys? Just wondering.[/quote']

We used to each have our own, but mine bit the dust a few weeks ago. I *could* walk over to the desktop and use it, but the kitchen chair at the desk makes my butt hurt.

So I grab Homz's laptop when he's sleeping or at work. Or otherwise occupied. He's messing around on his acoustic right now while the littlest Homz builds little tiny circuits and shreds stuff with the little tiny fan.

And by "grabbing his laptop," I mean confiscating the computer.

I think that they have a custom computer' date=' setup like the old drivers ed cars...that way Wicked1 can help homz on his learner's keyboard...=D> [/quote']

That's it. Instead of an emergency brake pedal, I have an emergency spellchecker.

They don't look quite as evil since I had LASIK. You missed out on my funky purple glasses. Everything looks more evil when you frame it with purple.

And, Homz....it's the everything between that you need to watch out for. I know ways of making it look like an accident.

Archived