Gibson Brands Forums

I contacted the administrator, telling him how slow the forums are

axuality

He got right back to me. I respect that. I also emailed Gibson, Inc. twice.

He wants to know how it is so hard to signup. Does anyone know what the

poster who said that means? Maybe it's just so slow.

Here's Shadow's (the admin) letter:

Brian, I received a copy of your email today. I would like to thank you for contacting us, and I would like to also let you know that we are in the process of upgrading the forums, and there should be a performance increase. I would like to get some information from you if possible..

Brian said:1- The slowness of this site is sometimes ASTOUNDING, laughable. Whyaren't we inundating the maintainers of this site with emails, and also Gibson itself about this?

Shadow says: Should be addressed today.

Brian said: 2- It's difficult to register you say???? Definitively stupid to have asign-up site that's hard to signup for. Are you kidding me???'

Shadow says: How is it hard to sign up for our forums, I believe you only need to verify your email address?

Brian said:3- Political discussions- Frankly, I like this. The Lounge is meant fort hings not necessarily musical, as I understand it. And I like talkingpolitics with you other musicians. I think that your imaginations areprobably superior to the norm, being artists. And your intelligence isprobably above the norm.

Shado said: There is no problems with this as long as it does not violate the rules.

Thanks, James Arnott Shadow.

---so thanks to Shadow for his quick response.

Bluemoon is right... It was me... I have emailed both the admins and Customer service. I got an email back from Customer service today telling me how to register a new guitar for warranty. (A total miss understanding there) The issue is the confirmation email which is sent to confirm your email address is not being sent therefore its impossible to complete the registration process...

Im sure it will get sorted..

Archived