Gibson Brands Forums

abuse of authority; Guitars are cool.

wicked1

First let me say Gibson guitars are cool.

Abuse of authority.

I am very interested in the specific reasons one can be banned. If there is a new set of rules than why do the forum rules remain posted in the help section of the forum.

I am sorry if you all think this is acceptable use of power by a ban happy moderator. I for one am insulted.

wicked 1....why do I picture you listening to "Fight the Power"...as you were typing that?

Just let it go my man.

You want it let go because it serves your personal interests not because it's the right thing to do. Try to look a bit farther then your own selfish desires.

Red I really wouldnt want them to ban you too... homz can post through your acount anyway :-$

I think 3 or more people might have PMed the mods and they followed that new 3 complaint rule. I don't know why Homz got banned, as I've said before, he hasn't offended anyone on purpose and hasnt insulted anyone, but some people just cant stand there are others who think different than them, and maybe those people asked for him to be banned. You know his threads pissed off some people and on a forum it's easy to use anything you say against you; jokes can sometimes get lost and taken as serious comments and so on.

I hope he is back soon, and thathe keeps in touch via e-mail.

Red I really wouldnt want them to ban you too... homz can post through your acount anyway :-

I think 3 or more people might have PMed the mods and they followed that new 3 complaint rule. I don't know why Homz got banned' date=' as I've said before, he hasn't offended anyone on purpose and hasnt insulted anyone, but some people just cant stand there are others who think different than them, and maybe those people asked for him to be banned. You know his threads pissed off some people and on a forum it's easy to use anything you say against you; jokes can sometimes get lost and taken as serious comments and so on.

I hope he is back soon, and thathe keeps in touch via e-mail.[/quote']

Being banned for standing up for what's right is not a bad thing. It's the honorable thing. I wish there were others who could see that. I know homz. I can and do read his posts. He doesn't say anything directly offensive. He opens the doors and others walk though them. It is the nature of those such as KSG and others to create the problems. Funny as it may seem I don't even want Neo banned. As much as he has angered me.

I don't care who or how many people complained to the moderators about homz. The rules are clearly posted and he has not violated them. This banning is nothing, but retaliation. Those who disagree with him politically have crafted this to silence him.

I hope they got what they wanted.

I don't care who or how many people complained to the moderators about homz. The rules are clearly posted and he has not violated them. This banning is nothing' date=' but[b'] retaliation[/b]. Those who disagree with him politically have crafted this to silence him.

I agree, I won't write any names but I will say there are people in this world that will just not be happy. Today they went after Homz tomorrow they could be going after their current allies with no other reason than to have someone to go against.

I have experienced that in my own family, imagine that. It's sad to see it happen in this forum that really is a cool place.

Only 11 ?...Why did you stop there ?

We ran out...i started crying when that happned...then listen to some led zep and took a nap on my friends leg...then i woke up and my butt hurt. Should i see a doctor?

We ran out...i started crying when that happned...then listen to some led zep and took a nap on my friends leg...then i woke up and my butt hurt. Should i see a doctor?

Careful the puritans will get a Jihad together and ban you for that type of off topic stuff.

Archived