Gibson Brands Forums

AreNine and FennRX. I'm buyin' you a beer.

Murph

Murph, I feel for you and I love Chicago. I was there a few weeks ago and had a great time. But, how many Superbowls did they win? The Bills have never won one yet, unless you count an AFL championship (BTW, Jack Kemp was our quarterback), but there were only eight teams back then. We have the distinction of having lost four Superbowls in a row. Plus, our only other professional team, the Sabres, has never won a Stanley Cup. Look up "no goal" in google and you'll see how we got robbed (it's the very first hit in google).

Now I don't want anyone to feel sorry for us Buffalo fans. We are a die-hard bunch with very tough skins. Just buy us a beer and we'll be fine...he he he.

Now I don't want anyone to feel sorry for us Buffalo fans. We are a die-hard bunch with very tough skins. Just buy us a beer and we'll be fine...he he he.

Okay....

Another round on Murph.......

(This is getting expensive.......)

Hey man, I was (and still am) a Saints fan for decades..... I move, and they get Drew......

Go figure......

Hey Roger.....

Good to hear from ya.

I have dialup so I can't check out all of your cool threads, and stuff. I hoped you never thought I was dissin' ya, I just can't do videos/audio yet......

I CAN kill deer, and eat them.......

Best of luck to ya, pal......

Murph.

Archived