Gibson Brands Forums

Amps

harmonicchaos

I use a Marshall MG15 DFX stacked on an Eden Nemesis N-8 Bass amp. I run stereo out of my pedal board. The Marshall gives me the highs and mids, and the Nemesis gives my tone the bottom end one loses when dealing with a small amp. I can get anything from Country to Death Metal =D> (And yes, except for the Morely Power/Wah/Volume, that is a pure Boss board.)

amps.jpg

pedals.jpg

I played a Bogner Shiva (is it possible it had EL34s?) in a store for a while and I loved the sound. Great classic rock tone.

I was far more impressed with the Shiva than I was with the Uberschall standing next to it.

At the moment, I'm using a 100w Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 2x12 combo connected to my Behringer Euro rack from it's emulated Line-out and the speakers muted.

CIMG0081-1.jpg

CIMG0084.jpg

Into this board.

CIMG0095.jpg

In fact my whole band, including the drums (electronic) are plugged in direct and we monitor it all on headphones.

CIMG0096.jpg

It takes a little getting used to because all of our mistakes are right there in our faces. There's no hiding behind anything and we get to hear what's being recorded on Garage Band as it happens. When we don't make mistakes, it sounds great. That Behringer makes a great interface. My M-Box2 is a POS and Pro Tools LE has been a problem for me ever since I got it.

I like to have an option for where and with who I'm playing/jamming with. Here's a nice low profile Marshall.

CIMG0001.jpg

Some more but not all. I need to update some time.

CIMG0039.jpg

Some Gibsons that get plugged in.

CIMG0047.jpg

Archived