Gibson Brands Forums

Have you ever played/jamed with a famous band/guitarist?

NeoLibMan

Ya got me, Riverside.... Army didn't want guitars in the band.... and my piano wan't up to snuff. And NO expertise on either a trombone or tuba.....So I got stuck with a 155 MM Howitzer instead.

You think a dreadnaught is loud!!

Bob

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya got me' date=' Riverside.... Army didn't want guitars in the band.... and my piano wan't up to snuff. And NO expertise on either a trombone or tuba.....So I got stuck with a 155 MM Howitzer instead.

You think a dreadnaught is loud!!

Bob[/quote']

I respectfully refused to fire a LAW in Basic Training. Too close to the ear. (If I was good, I'd link the tinnitus thread)

Guess what? I can still hear in my left ear.

jammed with you mate otherwise Kieth Moore and Angelo Bruschini. And of course Matt Sear

ROGER!!! Say that Sear jammed with US man..... jeez he is good enough mate, do not give him too much kudos dude or he will look down on us. Yanno what these pizza eating coffee hating Londoners are like bro. He will be like "Pffffft they were SO CRAP but i gave them a shot" attitude if you keep that up.

:-s/

Is it me or do I feel some disbeleif in my post? Hmm ok, get ready for pics then.

You'll have to speak up... after several years of Rock music up close, (reference Keith Moon), 42 years working in a factory, (although at a desk for the last 20 years), and of course 2 years as a "gun-bunny", I'm a little hard of hearing!

Archived