Gibson Brands Forums

TP6 Tailpiece

max2343

I have them, on 3 of my Gibby's ("Lucille," and both LP Junior Lite's), and (for me) it did add sustain. Of course, these guitars had great

sustain, anyway...but, there did seem to be an increase, just the same. Might BE "wishful thinking," on my part...but sure seems like it

does help, that way.

DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

CB

I thing they Add Sustain and its nice to be able to Fine Tune

and it Kinda Helps if you Got a Sticky Nut by tuning at the tail piece.

But then Again the Gibson Lightweight Tail Piece is Supposed to Increase

Sustain but they are Expensive and I've never Had one to Try so I'm Still confused.

Anyways I just Got 2 old ones one Ebay cheep, 1 Chrome thats old and worn and looks nickel

and the other Gold.

I have them' date=' on 3 of my Gibby's ("Lucille," and both LP Junior Lite's), and (for me) it did add sustain. Of course, these guitars had great

sustain, anyway...but, there did seem to be an increase, just the same. Might BE "wishful thinking," on my part...but sure seems like it

does help, that way.

[img']http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq333/charliebrown1949/DSC_0234.jpg[/img]

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

CB

Those are Nice and they do look good with those on.

I have Tone Pro TP6 on my Les Paul Standard. Cause that was what the guys at WD music said to get if your bridge scews in to metal hole instead of the wood of the guitar.

I think that's a completely different piece of hardware with a whole different purpose.

Archived