Gibson Brands Forums

Just Got my J-45 TV Red spruce!

steve.owen

I bought my J-45 TV red spruce today! Brand new from guitar center. It's from 2008. $1750+tax. What a steal!!! I still need to have it set up' date=' but looks and sounds incredible.[/quote']

Why did GC sell it for such a great price? That is a steal!

Red 333

Congrats! I just bought the same model yesterday! It's awesome! I was at Guitar Center San Francisco a few weeks ago and they were selling it at the same price you got yours for. That is a screaming deal, too bad I didn't jump on it! But I got a pretty good deal on mine too, so I can't complain. My AJ's got the perfect partner now. BTW this is my 5th J-45 I've owned, second TV, and first Red Spruce. This is by far the best! You got yourself an amazing guitar! Enjoy it.

I'll work on getting more pics... The tone is great, actually amazing. It's really lightweight. The action is a touch high, I'll be getting it set up hopefully this week. I almost feel bad playing it. It's in absolutely perfect condition. I'm new to the bay area. Who should I have do a set up? I only know of real guitars and eric shoenburg. Who's good in the area? I'm not sure why it was so cheap but I jumped on it! They said it had just been on display for a while without anyone buying it. It is from 2008. I've been wanting to buy a standard J-45, but they had the TV for about the same price. I'm not a collector at this point, just someone who likes to play good sounding guitars. I've had a few taylors and played some martins and this guitar is my favorite.

Archived