Gibson Brands Forums

Pedal for those of us (me included) that suck at electric guitar...

Taylor Player

I will be the first to admit that my electric guitar playing skills are WAY behind my acoustic skills. I have been playing over 30 years but only picked up electric as a side thing recently. I have my solid Mahogany Epi SG G400 that has been upgraded with all new hardware and electronics and just got a solid Mahogany custom built strat copy with Texas special pickups in a few days ago.

I realize that there are several "effects pedals" that you electric guys use to modifiy your tone to your liking.... I saw this on another forum and thought it would probably solve all of my electric guitar problems with just the one pedal! Woo hoo..... now where do I find it?

TalentBooster.gif

lol

BTW that strat is freakin awesome!

Thanks Dom...

I just spent the last 3 hours playing the new Strat and my Epi SG through my newest toy, a Tech 21 Landmark 10 amp I picked up in trade for an old Dunlop 535 Chrome Wah. What a surprise!!! This thing is only 10 watts and solid state, but it has an amazing array of sounds on it. Both my guitars sound amazing at very low (house type) levels and when I run the headphone line out to my 200 Watt acoustic amp and turn off the tweeters, I can really crank out some great sounds!

Still looking for that damn pedal though!

:)

Archived