Gibson Brands Forums

God! I love America!

TommyK

What he needs is a pumpkin grasp to hold that bad boy in place, in the UK health and Saftey Executive would have that bloke on numerous acccounts including trip hazzards for the trailing cable and not having hi viz vest on. Shame all he's trying to do is make a mountain out of a mole hill.

What he needs is a pumpkin grasp to hold that bad boy in place' date=' in the UK health and Saftey Executive would have that bloke on numerous acccounts including trip hazzards for the trailing cable and not having hi viz vest on. Shame all he's trying to do is make a mountain out of a mole hill.[/quote']

Well, check out his pinkie on his chording hand... looks like he's already had a run-in with a sabersaw!!

Bob

Well' date=' check out his pinkie on his chording hand... looks like he's already had a run-in with a sabersaw!!

Bob[/quote']

Had to trim it to provide proper clearance for table saw use. It's in the manual. [biggrin]

I don't want to scare anyone or be the voice of doom but it looks like the chap has white finger and has been doing to many pumpkins without breaks or without the heavy gloves. Life is too short for white fingers.

I wouldn't worry about his chording hand. Take a good look his sweatshirt. The picture is backwards!

Craig

You're right... so if Jerry Garcia could pull off a 4-fingered pick hand, I'm sure this guy could too...however, if the photo is backwards, he probably plays the guitar like Hendrix or **** Dale!

Bob

Archived