Gibson Brands Forums

Merry Christmas to All

Andre S

I know its still a tad early, but its already 7 pm Wednesday night here. I know some of you all are ahead of this time so it already may be Xmas Eve.

I hope with whatever plans you have for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day you enjoy and make the most of whatever.

I wish you and yours the very best for Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Happiest Christmas wishes to you and yours, gibsonlespaul1319, and a great New Year as well. We're planning on pizza for Christmas Eve dinner. When we go pick it up we'll be dropping off 200 pounds of cat food at the local community "open door". They feed all kinds of strays, peeps as well as 4-legged critters. Lotsa strays 'round here lately, can't have 'em go hungry just cuzza they got nowhere to go. [cool]

Happiest Christmas wishes to you and yours' date=' gibsonlespaul1319, and a great New Year as well. We're planning on pizza for Christmas Eve dinner. When we go pick it up we'll be dropping off 200 pounds of cat food at the local community "open door". They feed all kinds of strays, peeps as well as 4-legged critters. Lotsa strays 'round here lately, can't have 'em go hungry just cuzza they got nowhere to go. [cool']

Thats nice, I volunteer at the local animal shelter too. Just Saturday we brought in a stray, we named her Shirley.

Unfortunately we didn't know their policy on strays. Since they don't have an isolation kennel, they don't usually take them since if they have diseases it can compromise the health of the others. However they took her anyway.

Archived