Gibson Brands Forums

Moog Les Paul?

GIANTRobOT420

I want to know exactly all the specs on what the moog circuitry's parameters are and if we can some how pull up a manual.

Also I say we get a group together and buy this guitar...I got $300 I will put toward it right now...if the guitar works as it was new.

What's ....Tuesdays.....? anyway this guitar if it is working and unmolested...or easily made right ...in my opinion is worth a

little bit of my interest because it is kind of a historical part of history........but if we examine what happened with it

what does it say about the darkfire and dusk tiger....is it now time for a successful intergration of electronic technology into the actual guitar body.......My opinion is no if it is overly complex and apt to use technology that is out dated before the first guitar rolls off the line...requiring software updates and what not..Best to leave that off board my guitar.

But this moog guitar is an historic example of the melding of advanced technology of the time with the tried and true Gibson guitar.

Archived