Gibson Brands Forums

my favourate changes from one day to the next...

S t e v e

hi guys (and gals), i love every guitar that i own but i always have one that just does a liitle bit more for me, but my mind changes all the time!, an example being last night...my other half went to the cinema with our little boy so having the house to myself i called up my brother and got him round mine for a jam (he plays a litte bit), i brought out the gary moore les paul wich was my "fave" also the ibanez and the strat but for some reason i couldn't put the strat down!, my bro didn't want to play anymore so i put the other guitars back on the wall and just sat there for hours jamming on the strat and thinking to myself "this is what it's all about" and i realy felt (comfortable) and feeling love for it...but a few months ago the les paul standard was "my baby"...do you guys have days like this?

I have two electrics. My Les Paul and my strat and change between them every week or two. :-k

I HATE changing scale length now. It used to not bother me. I strung up my old Tele yesterday and was going to take it to the gig last night, tuned it up, dinked with it a few minutes and hung it back on the wall. It just feels so "weird" now.

Guess it's just me.

Archived