Gibson Brands Forums

Got back and just wow

Silenced Fred

I got back from my trip on Saturday, left for a week, and didn't bring a guitar with. I was worried what would happen, but I can tell you, this is what I needed. The guitar feels new, and I feel very attached to it now, more than before. #-o

I have been playing a ton, it is exactly what I needed because it started to feel a little stale, if you know what I mean.

Just sayin' it helps

Onya' date=' Nate, sometimes you gotta step away for awhile. Sounds like it charged your batteries, mon. [cool']

It is, after the week of work being done on my electric, now that I got it working, it really feels good to be playing again....also, I got no GAS!!! aka Gibson Acquirement Syndrome!!!!

It is' date=' after the week of work being done on my electric, now that I got it working, it really feels good to be playing again....also, I got no GAS!!! aka Gibson Acquirement Syndrome!!!![/quote']

Look at all the good stuff you've learned in this process. Very admirable. Next time something vexes you, remember what you learned about patience and attention to minutiae. Good job. cheerleader.gif

Look at all the good stuff you've learned in this process. Very admirable. Next time something vexes you' date=' remember what you learned about patience and attention to minutiae. Good job. [img']http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/cheerleader.gif[/img]

For real!!

Followed the advice of people here too, good to have their support!!

Back to the topic:

I wouldn't be able to put down the guitar either, till I remember the ton of schoolwork I have to do, oh well, it just makes the next guitar playing time even sweeter!

Archived