Gibson Brands Forums

It's Snowing!!!

Bowdiddley

I'm a Canuck....but not snickering...I miss the snow. We had a terrible (or awesome) winter this year in Toronto (depending on how you choose to look at it)...

I can only think of 2 snowfalls this year....none over 6 inches that I can think of......lame!!!

I'm a Canuck....but not snickering...I miss the snow. We had a terrible (or awesome) winter this year in Toronto (depending on how you choose to look at it)...

I can only think of 2 snowfalls this year....none over 6 inches that I can think of......lame!!!

Holy crap only that little bit of snow...I'm about an hour an half from you and we have over 2 feet of snow just sitting here...I can ship you some...lol

Where I live I just finished listening to a county officials' meeting on snow removal. It's so much here already that we've covered livestock fences 20 feet or so from the roadway itself. We're hoping not to get the three-plex blizzard we got the end of last march in less than 2 weeks.

But the rangeland surely should be green this year.

As for Trano... <grin> Seriously, you're down south, and I don't care what "country" it's in. <chortle>

m

Archived