Gibson Brands Forums

My Favorite Song of all time hehe

swleary

i dont care what anyone says. i love metallica, even their load/reload stuff. i dig the sound, i dig james' singing...just everything. yesterday on my way to jam with the dreaded homz, i heard ain't my ***** on the radio. what a great freaking song! and with a slide guitar solo no less!

sure, MOP will always be a cut above, but Metallica is one of those bands that can do no wrong on my eyes. i freely admit i am a LZ and 'tallica fanboy. :-

i dont care what anyone says. i love metallica' date=' even their load/reload stuff. i dig the sound, i dig james' singing...just everything. yesterday on my way to jam with the dreaded homz, i heard ain't my ***** on the radio. what a great freaking song! and with a slide guitar solo no less!

sure, MOP will always be a cut above, but Metallica is one of those bands that can do no wrong on my eyes. i freely admit i am a LZ and 'tallica fanboy. :-&[/quote']

I agree with you 99.99999999%......."Poor Twisted Me" is the only throw away song for me. Metallica fan boy till the day I die.

I've been a huge fan of Metallica since....well they started lol. Just one of those bands that can fire me up,calm me down, or just plan entertain me for hours. Sure I like other bands but IMO no one can fit the bill as well as Metallica.

Archived