Gibson Brands Forums

What you drink for breakfast

Blackie

Usually about 10 oz of OJ followed by two "12-cup" pots of coffee.

As for the strength or whatever... Lady I share the office with appreciates the fact that I have the coffeemaker next to my desk, but doesn't drink any of it since she says she doesn't like to have to use a knife and fork to drink a cuppa coffee.

When I was in Brazil, I'll admit the locals were kinda surprised that not only was I drinking their brew, but asking for a real cup and no sugar or cream. It was a little weak, but okay.

As for "coffee kills..." That may be true, but only in the event that a sufficiently large container of beans is dropped from a height sufficient to provide the required kinetic energy to seriously damage a human body.

m

Water.

Coffee kills...fact.

#-o

As for "coffee kills..." That may be true' date=' but only in the event that a sufficiently large container of beans is dropped from a height sufficient to provide the required kinetic energy to seriously damage a human body.

m

[/quote']

[laugh][lol]

Coffee is fine.

Winter:

1' date='5 teaspoon of coffee, 0,5 teaspoon of sugar, a touch of milk, BUT:

All these have to be hand-stirred with 0,5 teaspoon of water for 5 minutes approx. This happens twice a day and it's my personal ritual.

Summer:

A good, old, traditional Greek Frappe! Same analogies of portions, just with 3-4 icecubs to freeze things up.

Well, since you asked...[biggrin

Made in your briki, I hope. I like mine metrios too.

Archived