Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone care to add vocals to this tune?

ShredAstaire

NOBODY wants to hear me sing...plus I have nothing to say....soooooo if anyone wants to give it a shot, go for it!

The opening has a very Zeppelin (Levee) feel to it (sort of a tribute) but breaks off....i think its the drums....

I'm not married to the arrangement so if someone can think of some nice vocal lines to go with it, i'm open to changing it up a bit....

Anyway, here it is:

http://www.box.net/shared/dhpugc7i5e

Hows this for the chorus:

Wiki wiki wah woo, wiki wiki woo,

These are the words that I came up for you...

Listen to them tomorrow and they'll suck then too....

Could work...;)

Track is cool though... good job!

Hows this for the chorus:

Wiki wiki wah woo' date=' wiki wiki woo,

These are the words that I came up for you...

Listen to them tomorrow and they'll suck then too....

[/quote']

These sound like lyrics to a Red Hot Chili Peppers song.

I would like to add vocals if you don't mind, and possibly add it to our EP that we are currently working on.

However there are two things that you'll need to have an understanding of.....

1. 50/50 credits on the copyright. If you like the vocals and the direction, I'll send the complete score of the song and the copyright forms for you to sign off on.

2. My bass player has a publishing deal, and you'll have to give up some rights if it's your decision to add this song to the CD.... (I'll talk to you about it more in detail privately).

Or you can do this as a funzy thing, but any original works of completed music, it should be copyrighted prior to making it public... regardless of how innocent.

You have worked hard, and one should legally protect their musical efforts by properly librarying their music.

Archived