Gibson Brands Forums

Check out this one of a kind L-00

TM

Beautiful guitar!!

How can I get Ren to sign my DIF label? I won't ship back the whole damn guitar......

Its a surprisingly powerful guitar for its size, I think the Adirondack top has a lot to do with it.

How to get your label signed? I dunno, maybe a road trip is in order...

How can I get Ren to sign my DIF label?

You can't -- he signs 'em before they go in.[-(

Now, getting him to sign a replacement label and stick it in is at least theoretically possible, but it's not something he's willing to do as a general rule.

-- Bob R

Reading the info and looking at the pics of the OPs guitar that is outstanding- far in excess of my similar but lesser take on the L-00.

I think he voiced them the same- Adi top, 30s bracing. Theirs is a one of a kind, mine is one of 12 that went to a similar NAMM gathering and was sold to Fullers after that. I got it for a very good deal- nowhere near even half the price they are asking for the one off.

While I have pondered selling it at times I just can't when I play it for a little while and remember what a killer small body it is.

You can't -- he signs 'em before they go in.[-(

Now' date= getting him to sign a replacement label and stick it in is at least theoretically possible, but it's not something he's willing to do as a general rule.

-- Bob R

[/quote]

Maybe I'll have to consider a road trip..... dang......

Archived