Gibson Brands Forums

Perfect Guitar Face and a almot perfect Tele

retrosurfer1959

Dana Fuch doing a smoking rendition of "Etta James I'd Rather Go Blind" if you can pull your eyes off of Dana for a second check out the killer solo by Jon Diamond on the tele at 02:00 almost perfect tone and the best guitar face Ive seen in a few years.[biggrin]

6 minute video so beware on dial-up but Dana's worth it...

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/retrosurfer1959/cocobolo%20one/?action=view&current=DanaFuchsBand-IdRatherGoBlindEttaJa.flv

Good one RS.

Very cool.

After Mrs. Neo commented on the "guitar face" made by one of our friends, I mentioned that it's probably

the same as his sex face too. She thought about it for a second, then recoiled in shock.

"Oh my God! I'll never be able to just enjoy their playing again! You ruined it for me!!!"

[biggrin]

Neo How true can't help but laugh but I'm guessing we all probably do it somewhat if we drop into a tight groove [biggrin] actually that stement still works with your story too.

I saw her like a year or so back and I was amazed drug me right back to the mid 60's feel and

she is so hot and has some amazing costume mishaps with those open shirts. well worth the ticket whatever the price. Kind of brings back the whole Janis vibe but in a smoking hot package.

Faces, I dunno.

I guess I'm pretty stoic and stone-faced when I'm playing.

Wife says she knows when I'm diggin' it because I'll finally grin a little.

Yeah, the Joplin references are spot on.

I commented as much on your post there.

Never a real big Janis fan myself.

I don't know why, since she was way ahead of her time - especially for a white singer/blues in the mainstream.

But I would say I certainly like Dana's groovin' and movin' a lot.

First rate.

Archived