Gibson Brands Forums

Horrible dream last night

ksdaddy

I dream weird anyway. I mean I dream freakin' weird. Could be the caffeine or the 1994 mattress or the cat that sleeps against my face, possibly depriving me of oxygen.

Last night I dreamed I was watching a parade and had the good fortune to be standing near where some dignitaries were seated, and of course that's where they would pick for the band or majorettes or drill teams to stop and perform. A couple elephants stopped and were doing something or other, and I stood there by a camel. I petted it like you would a horse, then sat down in the road and the camel lay down beside me. I sat there and watched the parade and scratched the camel behind his ears.

Actually that's a fairly normal dream for me. The nightmare came when I got back home and discovered I had sold a guitar on ebay but accidentally shipped my '71 gold top.

lp2.jpg

It's gone, omigiod it's gone. The guy will never be honest and ship it back, it's gone.... I can't afford to replace it....omigod.....

Horrible, horrible dream. You can bet this morning I peeked into the shop and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw a tattered black LP case in the rack.

ksdaddy - sounds like you dream like me: weird surroundings with a disturbing situation thrown in. A few nights ago I dreamed that I missed a gig with my last band. Worst part was that I did a no call, no show. All of this was happening while stammering through an old, ornate Casa Loma type house with a claw foot bathtub in the master bedroom.

Horrible' date=' horrible dream. You can bet this morning I peeked into the shop and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw a tattered black LP case in the rack.[/quote']

What did I just tell you about your naivete and complacency? (vis.the Chinese, "American" steel wool thread)

You'd better open that tattered black LP case. [biggrin]

Archived