Gibson Brands Forums

Working late.

Thundergod

Who does it? I've had to work til 2 o' clock for the last 8 weeks... a friend I was talking to yesterday told me "what a cool life" after I told him I was supervising a recording, then I told him it was 1:45 in here and he went like "not so cool after all, that sucks!" [angry]

I wouldn't mind if I woke up at 10 or 12 but I wake up at 6... and go to sleep at 2:30 maybe 3... at this rate I'll grow 10 years older in 10 months [crying]

Right now I'm watching a band's pre-recording rehearsal, they record everyone playing at the same time (different booths) and want to have everything perfect so they don't have to do it over and over again, one of the guitarists is a perfectionist and doesn't like to "punch in" any parts.

Who does it? I've had to work til 2 o' clock for the last 8 weeks... a friend I was talking to yesterday told me "what a cool life" after I told him I was supervising a recording' date=' then I told him it was 1:45 in here and he went like "not so cool after all, that sucks!" [lol']

I wouldn't mind if I woke up at 10 or 12 but I wake up at 6... and go to sleep at 2:30 maybe 3... at this rate I'll grow 10 years older in 10 months [thumbup]

Right now I'm watching a band's pre-recording rehearsal, they record everyone playing at the same time (different booths) and want to have everything perfect so they don't have to do it over and over again, one of the guitarists is a perfectionist and doesn't like to "punch in" any parts.

I will trade you tomorrow. You can be a soulless deskjockey and I''ll have forgotten how I f'd up my career in audio production.

Archived