Gibson Brands Forums

So whattya do?

jimmiJAMM

Firearms Instructor (youngest in the world =P~ not kidding either)

Make sure to remind everyone to KEEP THEIR EAR MUFFS ON at all times. Lifted mine off for a second' date=' the guy next to me fired away and BANG! My ears have been ringing ever since.

That was six months ago. [cool

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Producer/Sound Engineer/Technician/DJ... I also do Sound, lighting and visuals for discotheques... I have had y own Recording Studio and still do but I just use it for my own productions now. I just put up a bunch of my songs/production on my Soundclick so check it out if you are interested... There is a link to my Soundclick in my signature...

Make sure to remind everyone to KEEP THEIR EAR MUFFS ON at all times. Lifted mine off for a second' date=' the guy next to me fired away and BANG! My ears have been ringing ever since.

That was six months ago. =P~

[/quote']

Oh god yes. Actually one thing I have found to be quite nice are the Surefire Earpros. They cost about 10 bucks or something like that, and they cut down on the harshness of the nice considerably... when playing guitar! For shooting, they work great, but I think it really shines for playing in front of a loud amp, it keeps the volume at you, but the harshness that makes your ears ring is gone

Currently a student

My ideal job

Commercial Pilot.

or

Helicopter Pilot.

And the backup with the poor economy is Law...

Most importantly' date=' I love all of my options.[/quote']

Join the US Army and learn to fly Apaches

Archived