Gibson Brands Forums

Reissued Gibson SG Junior??

Jericho-79

Yo louise, does this look like the mug of a 15yr old0514011.jpg Great deductive reasoning from a well trained Federal law enforcement agent. It's good to know all our tax dollars are being put to good use. I was born and raised in chicago and would tell-ya to your face your a putz who can't even play well and get a long on an internet forum with the boys. What do you do out in the field, go around telling everyone I'm a federal agent to try and earn respect. Nobody cares what anyone here does for a living, nor does anyone ask and when you say I'm a Federal agent when you have said or done something stupid and dumb that does not make you sound any better or make you a big man especially when your pushing pink and powder blue gibson's. I seen more federal agents fu--- up **** in court on real big cases and still cry like little pussies in front of me to know your all the same. The agency teach you all to cry since they couldn't get anyone in the Graylord investigation and who have never learned to think out side of a box and alway's, alway's will be two set's behind and only picking up what we leave for-ya, as long as it's there left under your nose's and then only sometimes. The feds, you guy's are funny. P.S. The dog in the photo, his name was Stevie, half timber wolf and half malmute and he does look tough, doesn't he. He always went for the crotch or the throat if you showed any fear or ran away or got to close to me.

So Randy-

What does any of that have to do with me?

What point are you trying to make in relation to me?

That information was posted purely for identification purposes in a specific situation.

Why would you waste your time researching the stories about corrupt agents?

I already know that there are corrupt law enforcement officers- I didn't need you to tell me that.

I knew that long before you did- it's not exactly new information.

If you want to accuse me of something go ahead and do it' date=' instead of accusation by association.

I take my integrity seriously, on and off the job.

If you want to see my feedback rating on ebay, both as a buyer and seller, my user name is loufed52.

Over 200 transactions and a 100% rating.

Why don't you tell me how old you are and what you do for a living so I can return the favor and disparage you by association? [/quote']

It just kinda seems to me you use the title of "federal agent" to attempt to give yourself more believable,more of a guy you can trust feeling to other posters.Look at me.It doesn't matter what your occupation is when it comes to the online guitar forum.It pulls no weight in here.I don't see anyone else identifying themselves in their posts with their job title.Maybe liscensed a guitar luthier or technician would be relative to the forum but an agent doesn't mean anything in here as far as guitars go,at least not in my opinion.And as far as being a straight shooter,the title federal agent doesn't neccessarily mean you are a straight shooter.You may be,I have no idea,but throwing federal agent title around to give people a sense of "believe me" holds nothing here.The links I attached were just an example of this.I didn't waste but a minute or two to find those links.They came right up.

I have nothing against federal agents.I'm sure some are great people.But to say becausee you are a federal agent,you are a straight shooter,is b.s.I'm kinda getting the idea of the way you operate here.I don't dislike you or federal agents,butI believe its best to gain peoples trust by your actions and facts you present,not by your title.I guess I am just someone who has a difficult time sitting here biting my tongue when stuff like this occurs,thats only reason I replied about your "federal agent" .

If you really want to know my age and occupation,send me a private message.I choose to have most of my info private for reasons due to my occupation.

I've been on these forums a long time- a lot longer than either of you.

There were a lot of good people that are no longer on this forum because of crap like this.

I hung around because I actually used to enjoy helping people, but it's not worth the nonsense that you have to put up with.

There are still a few people here that know that I generally try to help people here, and a few of them have said so in other posts.

It's a total waste of time now, so why bother?

I've been on these forums a long time- a lot longer than either of you.

There were a lot of good people that are no longer on this forum because of crap like this.

I hung around because I actually used to enjoy helping people' date=' but it's not worth the nonsense that you have to put up with.

There are still a few people here that know that I generally try to help people here, and a few of them have said so in other posts.

It's a total waste of time now, so why bother?[/quote']

Lou, just let their crap go over your head. There are far too many idiots on these forums these days, the old forums were a great place to be but the good guys dont seem to post here any more. Where are Scozz and Raptor etc?

Just ignore cuda, he doesn't like officers of the law as he thinks they altered his arrest video! :-k

he thinks they altered his arrest video! =P~

Exactly why I made the Don King comment.

Figured it would be a great match, Cuda & Lou.

President Nixon made Elvis a federal agent during an impromptu White House meeting.

A proud day for everybody in America when those two hooked up.

Had one like the black sg jr. in the initial post. It was an '03.

It rocked. Was it a reissue? Not exactly. It had lots of piddly differences an expert could have pointed out.

I didn't care about that. What a sound! And so light -- just a tad heavier than my air guitar.

Lou' date=' just let their crap go over your head. There are far too many idiots on these forums these days, the old forums were a great place to be but the good guys dont seem to post here any more. Where are Scozz and Raptor etc?

Just ignore cuda, he doesn't like officers of the law as he thinks they altered his arrest video! [img']http://forum.gibson.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Hey ASS90 how are-ya my fat little cartoon buddie. Still see your annoying as ever and still a real dumb-*** like your cartoon character. You have anything to do with why the mods deleted my posts with your buddy lou. You and lou the federal agent pushing pink guitars make a good pair

Had one like the black sg jr. in the initial post. It was an '03.

It rocked. Was it a reissue? Not exactly. It had lots of piddly differences an expert could have pointed out.

I didn't care about that. What a sound! And so light -- just a tad heavier than my air guitar.

I picked my 04 up about a month ago and love it. I'm a big fan of p-90s and this one screams with so much clairity. I wouldn't call it a reissue either but f--- it' date=' it rocks!

[img']http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g163/ratmix/Gits/sgjr02.jpg[/img]

Lou, don't take it seriously. You have more sg knowledge than most around here so let that speak for you. Don't blame some skeptics if they question your credibility. There are so many people around here who claim to be something they're not it's hard to know who to beleive. Stick around, your knowledge is appreciated just claim you are a russian kgb agent who helped the us gov film the moon landings in a hollywood studio, I know I am.

Archived