Gibson Brands Forums

Why can't people watch where they're walking? (Pedal issue)

DAS44

Last night, I found my looper pedal kicked by some moron, a while away from where it shoud've been. The level knob (the one on the left) fell off, and now it's basically unusable. The issue is, theres no sign of breakage on the bottom of the pole (I guess I'll call it a pole). Are these things just glued on? Anyone had this issue before?

The person didn't even suck up to doing it.

Last night' date=' I found my looper pedal kicked by some moron, a while away from where it shoud've been. The level knob (the one on the left) fell off, and now it's basically unusable. The issue is, theres no sign of breakage on the bottom of the pole (I guess I'll call it a pole). Are these things just glued on? Anyone had this issue before?

The person didn't even suck up to doing it.

Is it just the knob?

Is the pot shaft (the pole) still there and in one piece and turning?

If it is, I think you should be able just to push it back on.

Is it just the knob?

Is the pot shaft (the pole) still there and in one piece and turning?

If it is' date=' I think you should be able just to push it back on.[/quote']

Nah, it cant be just inserted...

hpim0714.th.jpg

hpim0712.th.jpg

hpim0706d.th.jpg

In the thrid one, the "hole" on the middle of the circle is just a darker area on the metal.

I'm no expert, but with the metal shaft sticking out of the knob, I'd say the guts got ripped out of the dual function rheostat (guide/phase) Bottom line, the rheostat needs to be replaced... IF it is replaceable.

Sorry dude. Looks like this one is toast. Did you get the name of 'Big Foot'?

Where was your pedal when it got kicked? At a shared rehearsal space? In your basement? In the street?

In an out of the way area of my house.... I went out, came back to find it that way.

Archived