Gibson Brands Forums

Concerts you have been or are going to this year

morty

I like your style man. Spoon is great. I hadn't heard of Deerhunter until I saw them but they are AWESOME. She & Him are very pleasant to listen to. Perfect to listen to with the lady. Pavement is awesome and I didn't know they were playing. I'd love to see then but I bet the tickets will be too expensive for me.

Thanks' date=' brother. I was going to reply to your post with "I hate you". Not because I hate you, but because your list of shows makes me jealous as hell. Missing Deerhunter was a major disappointment after falling in love with the Microcastle album. Sadly, Spoon's set was blah because of the crappy sound. If you are ever in Chicago *do not* see a show at the Aragon.

Sonic Youth is number one on my list of active bands. Their live shows are an experience. If you think their arsenal of guitars is killer now, you should have seen it before their entire equipment truck to stolen. Lots of crazy guitars including Lee Ranaldo's Travis Beans.

I need to check out more Les Savvy Fav. My drummer is into them and when he plays them I am always impressed. Also caught their performance on Dinner with the Band. The singer went into the shower while still holding the mic. Lucky he didn't get zapped. I think they are another SG band. Being a fellow SG player it warms my heart.

Pavement & GBV - now is the time when all of the classic 90s bands are doing reunion tours. Some are great, some aren't. Both Pavement and GBV promise to be great. If you have never seen GBV you'd better get tickets for this tour and do it.

Then I think the last show I saw was my old drummers band. I had to let his asswipe frontman use my SG which I was not thrilled about.

So sorry. Bet it was up there with having a hot poker shoved in ear.

Guest rogerb

Saw the Eagles at the Sommet Center in Nashville. Sir Paul was just here about a week ago but tickets were $250.00, little rich for me.

Just saw Cynic in St Paul on Friday,

Primus plays in Omaha on Monday and Social Distortion on Tuesday at the same venue (took Tuesday off),

and The Reverend Horton Heat it October for my dad's birthday.

Aerosmith and Roger Waters are still in the "maybe" file

Archived