Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Straplocks

atj13

I see that Epiphone have produced straplocks (patent applied for), does anyone know if these are available off the shelf or are they just fitted to certain models? The promo e/mailed to me had a video of them being used on a Les Paul. I have a G400 and cant find straplocks to fit (the screws are always wrong, too short or too thin) and hope that perhaps these may fit the 400. Any info much appreciated,

regards,

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Epiphone have produced straplocks (patent applied for), does anyone know if these are available off the shelf or are they just fitted to certain models? The promo e/mailed to me had a video of them being used on a Les Paul. I have a G400 and cant find straplocks to fit (the screws are always wrong, too short or too thin) and hope that perhaps these may fit the 400. Any info much appreciated,

regards,

HEY im sorry i didnt see this before. go to musiciansfriend and they have ernie ball straplocks, which i think fit any screw good luck!!!!

regards,

I use Schaller strap locks on all my guitars, but don't use the screws that come with them.

Here's some good info posted awhile back by NeoConMan for installing them:

http://www.rattlesnakeroadhouse.com/Schaller.html

Archived