Gibson Brands Forums

epi clothes

goldtop1281734016

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like any on offer. I want a plain white or black T-shirt with just the Epiphone logo!

My local printshop can print 100 T-shirts with one colour and it will only cost 3 bucks for a T-shirt. At those prices you can throw one in free with every Epi. Get some advertising going.

I'm sure I posted in this topic yesterday (mentioned Randall Amps cap). Did it get deleted for some reason?

Well, this is a Epiphone forum. I haven't read your post, but if the forum-moderator(s) deems your post off topic(meaning no Epi content whatsoever) it may be removed. So far they've been very tolerant. :-)

As the owner of quite a few Epiphone products (with plans to buy more) why did I suddenly get a very sour taste in my mouth?

Yeah..It sucks. But you can't blame 'm. This IS a Epi-forum, not Harmony Central.:-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice shirt! Okay Epiphone moderator person, can you get some of these made up so those of us on the forum can order them? A simple tee with the name of the company, AND you guys can make some cash on them..or donate the proceeds to charity?

Archived