Gibson Brands Forums

IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE THING FOR YOUR GUITAR

tom_newton2001

I would have the ability to shoot guitar-shaped buttplugs at noobs who think capslock is cruise control for cool.

One day I am going to add a plugin to phpBB that displays a message really big in bold if it detects too many 'u' 'ur' 'wut' '2' 'n e 1' 'ne1' etc or too many caps' date=' possibly reading like the below:

OMG, HI2U!!!!11

U R UZING 2 MUCH CAPS N LEET!

PLZ COME BACK WHEN U CN SPEL N REACH PUBRTY. MAYB WEN U LIEK GURLZ.

KTHX.[/quote']

I love how he obviously didn't read through the entire thread before saying something that incredibly ignorant... Some people make me laugh out loud.. :D

I am guessing all of this is for me. If so' date=' I just want to say thanks. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to show me so much attention. It means alot.[/quote']

=D>

I would have the ability to shoot guitar-shaped buttplugs at noobs who think capslock is cruise control for cool.

One day I am going to add a plugin to phpBB that displays a message really big in bold if it detects too many 'u' 'ur' 'wut' '2' 'n e 1' 'ne1' etc or too many caps' date=' possibly reading like the below:

OMG, HI2U!!!!11

U R UZING 2 MUCH CAPS N LEET!

PLZ COME BACK WHEN U CN SPEL N REACH PUBRTY. MAYB WEN U LIEK GURLZ.

KTHX.[/quote']

I suppose you think you are so very "cool" in pointing all of this out. Let me fill you in on something, the person you just insulted sacrificed his life for you to be able to sit all nice and comfy in front of your Mommy and Daddy's computer and moan and bellyache about some text on a computer screen.

SO WHAT! HE TYPED IN CAPS...

WHAT WERE YOU DOING FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS WHILE HE WAS IN IRAQ PROTECTING YOUR FREEDOM YOU LITTLE PUNK??? PICKING YOUR NOSE???

You should seriously be ashamed of yourself.

For the lp, just to finish what I've started (new tuners, nut, pickups, electrics and a new bridge)

for the strat, a complete overhaul (has been used recently by my step son, and needs a little tlc...)

Archived