Gibson Brands Forums

Elitist 335 Dot # Check please

colimodio

OK, i got her and she's gorgeaus..."Eli", and even though i would have prefered a red, this blonde is pretty, too!

P1010013.jpg

# is T706112

These are becoming harder to get. Two days after placing the order thru the Internet Sam Ash, a BackOrdered notice arrived. I asked Tom Ash for a red one, he called Gibson and they told him "No more reds", and the only blonde was in Margate, a good drive in real bad rain. At the store, she was ready. Ric, the salesperson had already spoken with Mr. Ash and he had arranged all for me. Then they couldn't do the checkout in their store-computer and Ric said: "Mr. Ash said it's OK and Do It"- they did it and i was out in the rain once again, going home with this beautiful guitar. It was hard to get it inside the car (a small Z) but after folding down the box, i was out.

>>>I absolutely recomend to everyone Sam Ash. they take special attention and care. Real special.<<<

Thanks Mr. Ash. It was quite a great event.

The Most Happiest Guy In The World.=D>

OK' date=' i got her and she's gorgeaus..."Eli", and even though i would have prefered a red, this blonde is pretty, too!

[img']http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc180/colimodio/P1010013.jpg[/img]

# is T706112

These are becoming harder to get. Two days after placing the order thru the Internet Sam Ash, a BackOrdered notice arrived. I asked Tom Ash for a red one, he called Gibson and they told him "No more reds", and the only blonde was in Margate, a good drive in real bad rain. At the store, she was ready. Ric, the salesperson had already spoken with Mr. Ash and he had arranged all for me. Then they couldn't do the checkout in their store-computer and Ric said: "Mr. Ash said it's OK and Do It"- they did it and i was out in the rain once again, going home with this beautiful guitar. It was hard to get it inside the car (a small Z) but after folding down the box, i was out.

>>>I absolutely recomend to everyone Sam Ash. they take special attention and care. Real special.<<<

The Most Happiest Guy In The World.=P~

Nice!

Put it up against that Gibson 335 and tell us what you think!

OK' date=' i got her and she's gorgeaus..."Eli", and even though i would have prefered a red, this blonde is pretty, too!

[img']http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc180/colimodio/P1010013.jpg[/img]

# is T706112

The Most Happiest Guy In The World.=P~

RotcanX, Red is one of the greatest colors in the world. It makes things look better. To me, natural, as they call it, is missing something. It's like transparent. You know anyone that want to swap? Blonde for Cherry? Elistist only. =P~ And where is Planet 10? Man, your git rucks!!!

Gas Jones, Thats my 339. I've always wanted a 335, but they cost too much. Look at the new 335 reissue-numbered GC has, over $4,000 and a historic can go up more. Some have this, or that different, but basically their finish is not better than the Elitist. And (even i would not have this option) if you want a Gibson Natural, = More Money. Maybe some day i'll get a Historic 335 like the one Clapton had, but is only a dream.

TheX, the Strat is a Clapton, mass produced, 011-7602 model. This (my) come-back to the guitars all started with this Strat. From there it went out of control to the LP, then the Dot,339, (got a bunch of 335s Gibsons and returned them, bad termination..), then the PRS SE semi-hollow, and finish with Eli. Now I am looking for a Therapist or just Intervention...But i stear clear from guys in white suits. Wish me good luck...8-[

Now, back to the number search (Registration). Anybody got anything on this number? # is T706112

I've got two of the Naturals and love everything about them. If I understand those serial #'s correctly your guitar was made in June of 07 at the Terada plant. Seems OK to me. I think you're really gonna dig that guitar.

Great! Thanks

Strangely enough, when I ordered mine, the only option at the time was cherry. This is probably a good thing because if the natural option was available I probably would have been in agony over the decision of which to take. The natural finish is gorgeous, man, and the fact is that these axes are so good they transcend the colour issue... they're great in any shade.

Archived