Gibson Brands Forums

Ya gotta hate waitin'

gothsloth

Another minute has dragged by...

A minute passed. Then another. Then, another minute. Then ... another minute passed. Then another minute passed. And another. A further minute passed quickly, followed by another minute, when suddenly, a different minute passed, followed by another different minute. And another. And yet another further different minute. A minute passed. I glanced at my watch. It was a minute past. This was it. A minute passed. After a moment, another minute passed. I waited a minute while a minute passed quickly past. And then, a minute which seemed to last an hour but was only a minute ... passed.

That was "A Minute Passed" by John Finlayson. You can hear Episode Nine of "A Minute Passed" tomorrow night...at a minute past.

I won my Dot Studio 3 days ago on ebay. It's coming from USA to Australia - each hour has taken an eternity - and the worry of what can happen during transit =D> . Another minute has dragged by ...... 8-[

I can hear you singing now gothsloth..."I was a lonely soul. I had nobody 'til I met yet. But you keepa

me waitin' all of the time. What can I do?"...

"Please don't keepa me waitin'! Please don't keepa me waitin'! Cause I'm so tired' date= tired of waiting, tired of

waiting for you.":-({|=

Play one of your other guitars for the time being. It'll get here quicker than you know it. Nothing makes time

go slower than sitting around watching the clock.](*,)

Man' date=' I know the feeling, my Gibson SG and my Epi Hummingbird came from the States to England, and it felt like forever! Customs are slooooow!! 10 days to get through!![/quote']

Hey Jay, how do you like that Hummingbird? I've heard some pretty good things about them, and thinking maybe in the future of getting one.

Archived