Gibson Brands Forums

Left handed version of the Ultra II

Does Epiphone have any plans to issue the Ultra II in a left handed version?The guitar is remarkable but alas ' date=' us poor left handers can only listen and not play.[/quote']

Nope.

But as a leftie, I have to admit I'd rather see the Goldtop introduced in a left handed model before the Ultra II.

(And, long-term...why not just put those acoustic nanomags on most of the higher end LP's, or make it an option?)

Nope.

But as a leftie' date=' I have to admit I'd rather see the Goldtop introduced in a left handed model before the Ultra II.

(And, long-term...why not just put those acoustic nanomags on most of the higher end LP's, or make it an option?)

[/quote']

I'd like to see a nanomag on an SG or G-400, personally. They already have that little plastic peice between the neck pup and the neck, so why not just add the option of tacking on another 150 for the nanomag and another jack?

I'd like to see a nanomag on an SG or G-400' date=' personally. They already have that little plastic peice between the neck pup and the neck, so why not just add the option of tacking on another 150 for the nanomag and another jack?[/quote']

That sounds perfectly reasonable. The nanomag is a cool little addition...and I don't see why it couldn't be added to either guitar for a reasonable cost.

(And yes! Poverty agrees! ROLL OUT THAT LEFTIE GOLDTOP!!)

What?

Oh yeah...

LEFTIE GOLDTOP!! PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

P_56GOLDTOP.jpg

That sounds perfectly reasonable. The nanomag is a cool little addition...and I don't see why it couldn't be added to either guitar for a reasonable cost.

The SG has a pretty dark and chunky acoustic sound, the nanomag would likely come out to have a nice dark sound.

Archived