Gibson Brands Forums

Manhatten blue Gibbi.....

brad1

Thet thar was a limited edition Gibson did back in 2003-5, I think. They had 3 color selections Manhattan Midnight was one, Pacific Blue was another, and a green one I can't remember the name, Les Paul...ah, I gotta see if I still have an old catalog might have them in it. Guitar Center over in New London Ct. had one in that color was a beautiful guitar, sounded pretty good too. They had the '57 classics in them I do believe...

That's what Mat's guitar wants to be when it grows up:-"

Making fun of a fellow member, at his guitars expense; now that's what I like.

That genuinely made me laugh at loud.

sorry mat

Does anyone else have trouble looking at the flaming against the vertical striping in the background? My eyes just don't want to focus on that picture!

Yes, it almost can make you feel like you have vertigo. That's what I meant by "interesting" background in the first post.

It looks really cool however in the reflection on the left side of the body in the 2nd pic.

Yes' date=' it almost can make you feel like you have vertigo. That's what I meant by "interesting" background in the first post.

It looks really cool however in the reflection on the left side of the body in the 2nd pic.[/quote']

Yeah, that's it! Similar feeling from watching the spinning wheel in whichever one of the "Spy Who Shagged Me" movies it was in.

Archived