Gibson Brands Forums

ace frehley eppis

acewarslave

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks fake by the HS pic. The washers on the tuners are way too big' date=' the Epiphone logo is way too far below the top of the HS, and the Truss Rod Cover is one ply (unless it's supposed to be on that model).[/quote']

thank you for your help... i did not think it looked right but i was not sure also the S/N says its an '08... that dont sound right to me..

the only reason i got caught out on ebay was because of lack of infornmation ive had many years of expirence just this one time unlucky i put it down to exspirence rather not have it happen again though..item number 4 ebay new guitar is120308783914 the other thing ive notice on the ace.. is the sig block on the legit ones.

looking at musicians friend.....that guitar is listed as discontinued.......also what has me scraching my head about it on the 12th fret on you'rs you have a signature...on the musicians friend site the 12th fret has 2 little lighting bolts#-o in the control panel are the holes for the pots ,are they recesed (so the pot will fit well through the guitar?)=D>

Archived