Gibson Brands Forums

Please read this

TheX

Based on the status quo and my own experience, I would bet a chunk of money that this plea falls on deaf ears.

Anyway, the banished and frustrated created the EpiWiki site for the express purpose of having a funner and more open forum. As for Epiphone using the forum input for lineup/marketing suggestions.........yeah, right.

With the other place up, it just doesn't matter anymore.

This place is nothing like it was for the 2+ years I visited, almost daily.

And then I am suspended, and told nothing, like countless others.

I vist here now once or twice a week. And reserve my daily visits for more hospitable places.

And more interesting conversations.

Life's too short to worry about such crap. Move on, or live with it. They don't care about you, only your money.

And reserve my daily visits for more hospitable places.

And more interesting conversations.

Life's too short to worry about such crap. Move on' date=' or live with it. [/quote']

I see you stirring up trouble more than anything else. If what you say is true you wouldn't waste your time in my thread.

Time and time again it's been shown that Gibson doesnt care about forum members opinions or questions. If you want to talk guitars without fear of reprisal, you cant do it here. And look at the quality of the posts here lately, lol, it looks like folks in the company are making stuff up to generate interest! lol I still visit, hardly ever post, I take good topics from here and bring them elsewhere to talk about :0)

Watch me get banned and the thread disappear....7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

I don't bristle when a thread gets deleted when that thread is advocating buying guitars other than Epiphone. I am hoping that, if forum members agree to refrain from promoting sales of non-Epiphone products, the moderators would show restraint on deleting the opinions of forum members (or banning them).

If "forum" means "a meeting or medium for the open discussion of subjects of public interest", it seems wrong to censor people. That flies in the face of "open discussion".

I have only been visiting here for a year or so, but have gained a huge amount of knowledge form some of the members like RotcanX who are no longer here. I would rather see either the incorrect posters (posers?) be corrected, or if they continually misinform be banned, than see people banned because they stated truthful impressions or opinions of "other" guitars. Why would a company not want to hear what heir market wants in their product. I do agree that this place is very similar to "1984" and tends to lean a bit hard on the censorship at times. I also think that this would be a better forum if Epi would lower itself to interact with us, the people who help to indirectly pay their bills. Ever visited the Line6 forum?

Archived